Phd, Masters Thesis & Mcs Final Project
MBA Final Project
Click here to Join Our Facebook Page
Click here to Join Our YouTube Channel!
Integrated E-Medicare Health Services(IEMHS) Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Globally, the use of online health services have accelerated dramatically during the coronavirus pandemic. Technology meets health care services very well during the COVID 19. But still we donot have an online integrated service of healthm that provide every thing like book an appointment a doctor expert in specific domain,Home laboratory collection services,patient transfer service(ambulance),home nursing services and online pharmacy services under a single umbrella.
IEMHS is such an online integrated health care service providers that can provide all these services through a website. So, there is a need to develop an E-commerce website that helps different health care providers like hospitals /clinic ,pathalogy labs,pharmacies and amblance service providers to get register on IEMHS. The core objective of the MHS project is to develop a website that facilitates the health care service providers to registers into this web portal and update regarding doctors ,screening test , quality medicines etc on compatative and discounted rates with 24/7 medical care at home. Functional Requirements
- Manage login process to allow the authentic user to access the admin, patient/customer, and health care service providers(like doctor,hospitals/clinic ,pharmacy,ambulance transport providers etc).
- Create and manage their account.
- Keep the record of health care providers (like name,doctor fee,fee of particular medicine or test, ambulance transport fare etc)
- Keep agreement between health care providers and administrator on quality.
- Add/update/delete specific health care provider record. 6. Record the patient/customer feedback 7. Keep the record of the customer.
- Add/update/delete customer.
- Keep the record of patient/customer order or request status.
10.Set the fee of doctor according to doctors qualification, experience and rating etc.
11.Manage the record of customers.
12.Manage customer history.
13.Manage the rating of health care providers.
14.Deliver the order to the customer/patient.
15.Receive the fee payment from a health care providers .
16.Send promotions to registered customers by offering discounts and promotions and also a rating of health care providers.
17.Manage revenue and expense records.
18.Inventory management record.
19.Keep a record of customer feedback.
Health care service providers panel:
The panel will do the following:
- Create an account or register him/herself on IEMHS
- A health care service provider will sign in.
- A health care service provider accept MHS Terms and conditions.
- Add/Update/Delete the service charges 5. Deliver the order to the customer/patient
- Receive payment.
- Create an account or register him/herself on IEMHS.
- View the health care providers
- View the rates/prces
- View the health care providers ranking.
- Place the order by selecting the mode of payment.
- Confirm the order.
- Delete the order before confirming it.
- Submit feedback.
Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#/Java, SQL Server