Online Wed Dress Store Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
The Online Wed Dress Store, web based application is proposed with goal to facilitate customers to reserve wedding dresses on-line for unique events inclusive of Engagement, Nikkah, Mehndi, Barat and Walima and so forth. Customers should purchase Bridal, Groom, and Party wear dresses etc. Party put on attire can be for Men, Women and Kids. The customers will be able to acquire ordered dresses at their doorstep. Some amount might be paid earlier through Credit/Debit card whilst last quantity might be paid through both Cash on Delivery or Credit/Debit card alternative. The Admin will manage dresses data, stock data, orders statistics, and patron’s information etc.
Following are abstract stage necessities of the assignment. Students are required to provide specific requirements in SRS documents. Students can also upload greater necessities as according to need.
1. There must be registration and login modules for each Admin and clients.
2. There must also be “Home”, “About Us”, “Terms and Conditions” and “Contact Us” pages.
3. Wedding clothes should be for specific occasions including Engagement, Nikkah, Mehndi, Barat and Walima and so forth.
Four. Dress categories must be for Groom, Bride and Party wear and so forth.
5. Arrange Party put on attire in specific sections separately for Men, Women and Kids etc.
6. Add picture of each get dressed in conjunction with charge and right description.
7. The application have to permit clients to place customized order as per their requirement too.
Eight. The system should provide clients an interface to order their dresses. Before order placement, client need to be able to update Cart to feature some new clothes or dispose of some existing attire. The interface have to also get price information from patron. On checkout, order and bills info have to be shown to client.
9. Customers need to have entire report of all their orders.
10. The utility have to be capable of manage all orders, and bills and so forth.
Eleven. The application ought to be capable of store statistics of all clients, attire, inventory, orders, opinions/remarks, tips and complaints and so forth.
12. There need to be Admin module for whole utility and consumer management.
PHP, Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.Net), SQL Server