Recommendation System for Online Recruitment Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Whenever jobs are presented, every person applies and seeks to seize the possibility. As a end result, it becomes a hectic task for HR branch to sort out the packages and choose appropriate candidates for the job. “Recommendation System for Online Recruitment” is obtainable with the purpose to facilitate HR department concerning recruitment. Whenever jobs could be advertised, the registered customers of this software could be furnished with a platform to apply for the task. This utility will get the information from consumer, required for the process and if the person does not own the required qualification for the job, he /she will not be allowed to apply. This software may also help HR branch in phrases of sorting the applicants with appreciate to their grades. On finishing touch of all recruitment manner, the system will advise the best applicants for the job on the idea in their aggregate consistent with criteria set with the aid of the HR Department.
There can be 3 users of this application.
• HR Staff
Here is a listing of practical requirements:
1) Administrator can manipulate (create, update and delete) all the customers of the net software.
2) User can create an account.
3) Registered user (Candidate) can practice for process.
4) System can do initial screening as though consumer does not have required qualification, he /she can not be allowed to apply. Furthermore, machine will even show an alert message in such cases.
5) HR workforce can join up.
6) HR body of workers can put it up for sale jobs.
7) HR workforce can set criteria for selecting pinnacle candidates with respect to their grades.
8) System will advocate applicants for final choice on the basis of mixture according to set criteria.
9) “Contact us” module for lawsuits and hints.
• These are primary requirements of the application. Students may also add similarly functionalities to make the utility greater beneficial.
• Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) will now not offer any form of hardware for this assignment; pupil has to arrange the desired hardware with the aid of himself/herself.
• VU will no longer pay for any license of the software, the libraries /toolkits/APIs used on this undertaking.
Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, Asp.Net; No other programming language is permitted.
Name: Ghulam Abbas
Email ID: ghulam.Abbas@vu.Edu.Pk
Skype ID: live: 49cf19b1f61ba126