Student Information System Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
The last target of an academic group is to beautify the performance of every pupil. This can right away be finished by means of studying the performance of every pupil the use of capable analytic tools consisting of a dashboard. The records hence obtained may be deployed for taking effective in addition to corrective measures to help them in acting better and realizing their ability. If now not done systematically, this process may also end up time eating and tedious. The purpose of this challenge is to expand a Student Information System (SIS) in an effort to help the institutions to control each unmarried element about college students in a holistic, organized and cost-powerful manner. Student Information System (SIS) could be useful in removing the want of instructors to spend a large amount of time in compiling college students’ facts and it will additionally assist the academics in channelizing their awareness on the scholars’ overall performance enhancement. SIS can also be beneficial for mother and father to tune the performance in their children.
There may be 4 customers in SIS.
• Students will sign up themselves in SIS at the time of admission.
• Students will choose topics from offered topics in a selected class.
• Students might be capable to check their results and attendance.
• Parents will check in themselves in SIS.
• Parents could be in a position to test their kids’s results and attendance.
• Teachers will check in themselves in SIS at the time of appointment.
• Teacher will schedule the instructions within the shape of timetable in SIS.
• Teacher will mark course clever attendance of student.
• Teacher will feed student’s marks in SIS.
• Admin will approve or reject the registration request of users.
• Admin will create instructions with respective topics.
• Admin will allocate course(s) to a trainer.
• Admin will approve the timetable.
• Admin will post consequences.
• Admin can generate following reviews.
O Course attendance (day by day/weekly/monthly/yearly). O Class result.
O Course end result.
Name: Umair Ali
Email ID: umairali@vu.Edu.Pk
Skype ID: live:umairalihamid_1