Food Waste Management System Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Domain: Web Application
This Food Waste Management system will assist in collecting the leftover food from hotels & restaurants to distribute among those in need. NGOs that are helping poor communities to battle against starvation & malnutrition can raise a request for food supply from restaurants through this application. Once the request is accepted, the NGOs can collect the food from the restaurants for its distribution. In this way Food Waste Management System will help restaurants to reduce food waste and will help in feeding the poor and needy people.
In this system, there are three main modules, which are namely Admin, Restaurant, and NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations). Each module is interconnected to others. This system should be user friendly, secure and reduces the staff requirements. This system should also be best for communicating with the applicants.
- Admin can register using personal details.
- Admin can login in his personal account using id and password.
- Admin can Add/Register new Restaurant.
- Admin can view list all the restaurants available.
- Admin can Add/Register new NGOs.
- Admin can view all NGOs.
- Restaurant user can register using personal details.
- Restaurant user can login in his personal account using id and password.
- Restaurant user can view Profile/Restaurant details
- Restaurant user can also view orders history (Accepted, Pending and Confirm).
- Restaurant user can add new food items to restaurant.
- NGO user can register using personal details.
- NGO user can login in his personal account using id and password. ✓ NGO view restaurant requests
- NGO view Other NGOs Profile.
- NGO request food from restaurant. ✓ NGO assign employee for delivery of the food ✓ NGO can add new employee.
- NGO can update employee details.
- NGO can view restaurant history.
- NGO can also view Profile/Restaurant details.