Phd, Masters Thesis & Mcs Final Project
MBA Final Project
Click here to Join Our Facebook Page
Click here to Join Our YouTube Channel!
Hotel Property Management System Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
A Hotel property management system (HPMS) is a hotel management software that property owners and front desk workers use to manage their business by coordinating reservations, online booking availability, payments, and reporting in one central place. The HPMS streamlines operations for front office staff and guest services in a hotel business to check-in and check-out guests, see room availability, make adjustments to existing reservations, and even can have backoffice functionality (schedule housekeeping or maintenance). With a central system, hoteliers can better manage and monitor the key metrics needed to run their business (e.g., average daily rate, occupancy etc.)
User-friendly interface: The best PMS solutions today are self-service and help to streamline operations by enabling hospitality businesses to check in guests faster. Many modern platforms can even be operated from a mobile device via mobile app.
- Reservation management details in your HPMS solution.
- It includes total number of rooms, types of rooms, rooms charges and each room requirements etc.
- Check-in/check-out of guests
- Modify guest reservations
- Keep track of guest profiles and move them around as needed (room or hotel change).
- Record keeping of taxes, fees and policies – Customize taxes, fees, and cancellation policies in the combination that best suits your business.
- Government compliance with local tax reporting requirements and regulations.
- Guest communication – Improve the guest experience with automated pre and post-stay communications.
- Reporting suite – Generate detailed production and financial reports to improve business operations.
- Payment processing – Ability to take credit card payments in compliance with local and global regulatory standards.
- Staff management. It includes total number of staff, their status, salaries and duties.
Tools & Technologies Preferred tool and technology C#, JAVA, Database –MySQL