Get help with
Phd, Masters Thesis & Mcs Final Project
MBA Final Project
Click here to Join Our Facebook Page
Click here to Join Our YouTube Channel!
Online Scholarship Portal (OSP) Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
This particular portal is aimed to design a platform for the students who are in search of the scholarships programs offered in different disciplines like Undergrad, Masters, M.Phil. and PhD around the globe. Online Scholarship Portal (OSP) will include the effective and user friendly graphical user interfaces which will enable its registered users (students) to access their required information easily. User/Students will be able to search scholarship according to their need and requirement wise Country, University and faculty details such as name, department, courses, area of expertise, and professional interest etc.
OSP will also have information of the selection criteria and offered stipends:
- Eligibility (Age, Nationality, previous degree)
- Passing status of English proficiency tests (IELETS, TOEFL)
- University/Professors recommendation letter
- All records of previous qualification, jobs, research publications and projects
- Valid Passport
- Hosted Country professors acceptance letter
- Offered stipends amount (hosted currency)
- Due date of apply
There will be four categories of scholarships programs.
- University based Scholarships
- Country based Scholarships
- Funded Govt Project lab based Scholarships
- Professors based Scholarships
There are two main entities who will access this system i.e. admin and visitor/registered user.
- Visitor/St udents
- Scholarship List: All the added scholarship details will be displayed to the visitor.
- Refine / Search: Visitor can search a specific scholarship details by different filters such as Name, University, Department, Courses, Area of Expertise, and Professional Interests etc.
- Eligibility criteria: Visitor will be able to go through and check the criteria.
- Approve User/Student Registration: Admin can approve the registration requests from students.
- Manage scholarship information: All the added scholarship details can be Viewed / Updated / Deleted by the admin.
- User/Stu dents
- Registration and Sign In: After the visiting the portal for the apply purpose student will register him/herself in the portal and will be able to login after the approval of registration request by the Admin.
- WAMP/XAMPP Server
- My SQL 5.6