Student Registration System Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Domain/Categor y Web Programing
Managing students’ records using a manual system is tedious and takes longer to generate different types of reports. Especially when it is time for new admissions, the manual registration process is a time-consuming and challenging task for students and employees. Different tasks like search and update take too much time in manual systems. To overcome this problem, we will develop a web-based application for the student registration process to increase the availability and efficiency of the process.
- The system should have a user registration process in order to get login into the system.
- The system should send a four-digit verification code to the user’s mobile number to create a user account.
- The system should have a detailed personal information form.
- The user should be able to add his passport size image in the personal information form.
- The system should have a detailed educational information form.
- Users should be able to view the eligibility criteria of different programs.
- Users should be able to view admission instructions for different programs.
- Students will select a short course like C, C++, and Java or diploma like DIT and DAC or a complete program like MCS and MIT, etc.
- The system should have three short courses, two diplomas, and two complete programs and their details.
10.Users will be able to view the duration and fee of all the programs mentioned in point no 9.
11.Admin should be able to add, update, and delete any information regarding courses, diplomas, and complete programs through a user interface.
12.Admin should be able to add, update, and delete all students’ records.
13.After completion of the registration process, the system will send a successful message to the student along with the registration id.
14.All the information should not be static; it should be maintained dynamically through programming.
- Detail report of a student comprised of personal information, educational information, and selected program.
- List of all students (course wise).
- List of all programs along with duration and fee. Tools & Technologies:
Preferred tool and technology: Java, MySQL