Digital Library Management System for College Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Digital library management system is a comprehensive internet system to manage the library and virtual sources (Audiobooks, eBooks). An account could be issued by the Librarian to Student and Faculty individuals. Users can look for books and sources and request them. The machine could be capable of problem books, resources at the request of students or faculty. The device will provide day by day, weekly, and month-to-month reports of resources issued.
• User control gadget with authentication.
• Forget password alternative.
• Account can be issued by way of Librarian
• Login to request a ebook / aid.
• Assets Management to manage books and different sources.
• User Interface for Librarian, Students, and Faculty.
• Search based totally at the resource kind.
• Resource issuance Management.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports.
• Limits for issuance of books is three for college kids and for school 5. Upon achieving the restrict, no request should be processed via device, it need to provide and mistakes message.
• For some sources, simplest on-line analyzing alternative with limited time, so when this time restrict expires it ought to be notified to member.
• Audio books download is unlimited.
• Details of each e book ought to be mentioned, like publisher, volume, yr, pages and many others.
• Email need to be sent to every member on issuance of e-book.
• Title for “Reader of the month” and “Reader of week” assigned to the member, who’ve
issued maximum books.
• Keep information of all digital assets.
• Without login download of any resource isn’t allowed, simplest search is authorized.
PHP, MySQL or every other cutting-edge language or tool.
Name: Rizwana Noor