Get help with
Phd, Masters Thesis & Mcs Final Project
MBA Final Project
Click here to Join Our Facebook Page
Click here to Join Our YouTube Channel!
Ticket Booking and Collection using QR Code Test phase, srs, design phase and source code final deliverable
Abstract / Introduction
Public transport is the cheapest and has, therefore, always been popular with the masses. The advancement in the transport system has been increasing in day-to-day life. Transport plays a vital role in an individual’s life, in making it efficient we are introducing an android application. The android application has a bus ticket system using a QR scanner. The android mobile has a great part in human life, it helps people to stay connected with the web. In this project, we are proposing a QR scanner for the bus ticketing system. The QR code (Quick Response code) becomes popular outside the automotive industry due to its fast readability and greater storage capacity compared to standard UPC barcodes. The proposed system provides an android application for passengers and ticket collectors to buy and collect their tickets online using a QR code. Passengers can get the ticket by entering their location details and making payment. With this application, we can minimize the usage of paper (Tickets) and there will not be any problem in getting change.
- Sign-Up and log in
- Weekly updating of bus route schedules in the database
- QR code Scanner
- Online payment integration
- QR Code generation
- Sign-Up and log in:
- First of all, the user (Admin, Ticket collector, Passenger) will encounter the login screen which requires the user to log in to the application.
- The login system for each user (Admin, Ticket collector, Passenger) shows its dashboard correctly with appropriate functionality.
- For new users, there will be an option to create an account on the login screen, which will lead the user towards the further process.
- Using email or phone numbers, it should be easy for customers to register and log in.
- Forgot password and remember me options should be available.
- Admin dashboard:
- Admin should be able to login into the application.
- Admin should be able to add weekly bus schedule including route information.
- Admin should be able to edit and update any changes in bus schedule.
- Ticket collector dashboard:
- Ticket collectors should be able to login into the application,
- Ticket collectors should be able to select his/her route for which he/she has to collect tickets.
- The route schedule must display the number of tickets purchased for that particular route along with route information.
- Ticket collectors should be able to scan the QR code of passengers’ tickets using a QR code scanner inside the application.
- The application should display the total number of tickets collected based on the number of QR codes scanned.
- Ticket collectors should be able to save the total count of tickets scanned for that route along with route information.
- Passenger dashboard:
- Passengers should be able to login into the application.
- Passengers should be able to book the ticket for their desired route according to the available schedule.
- Passengers should be able to cancel the booking.
- Passengers should be able to purchase the booked ticket via online payment from the application.
- The application should generate a QR code based on booking and payment information.
- The QR code must not generate in case if passengers fail to make online payment.
- IDE: Android Studio
- Programming Language: Java / Kotlin
- Database: MySQL, Firebase
- Unified Modelling Language (UML): Star UML
Name: Javeria Liaquat